We are doing everything we can to protect our guests from COVID-19 infection. Thank you for your patience as we navigate these unique challenges together.
- All adults as well as children 5 years and older will be required to wear masks during sessions. Masks are available in the waiting room for parents and children.
- Parents are asked to observe 6 feet distancing in the hallways during drop-off and pickup.
- Our waiting room is currently closed.
- Therapists will take your child’s temperature at check- in and will have hand sanitizer ready upon entry into the therapy rooms.
Telehealth sessions are available for everyone who would prefer it. You may not come into the office if any of the following conditions apply to you, but you can switch your session to telehealth.
- You have a fever, cough or respiratory symptoms
- You have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Please contact our office at 832-615-5508 and we will change your appointment to a video session.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Memorial Child and Family Therapy Staff